About the coach, Katie!
What are my qualifications?
- Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Minor degree in Web Development
- 8 years designing & developing websites
- 4 years running a sola business
- 4 years running social media accounts for my business
- 4 video editing classes
- Years of helping others navigate the business side of sola flowers
- Completed courses for email list building & best practices, Facebook ads, strategizing for Instagram, Google Ads
How did I get started with sola wood flowers?
It started when I was planning my own wedding back in 2017. I was exactly where you are — trying to find a fun, budget-friendly alternative to real flowers. I found sola wood flowers, and dove right in.
I bought hundreds of wood flowers, dyed them to match my wedding dress, my matron of honor’s dress, and my maid of honor’s dress, too. And then, I set out to arrange my bouquet — all the day before my wedding!
And it absolutely worked out. I fell in love with dyeing each individual flower to match a specific color palette and curating beautiful arrangements for statement bouquets and décor pieces.